Rest in Peace Together
This traditional urn is a companion sized version of our popular Rest in Peace urn. This unit features the same look and style as the RIP urn but is sized to hold the cremains of two people. The unit can be ordered with or without a removeable divider that separates the unit into two compartments. Crafted of solid premium hardwoods, we use Black Walnut, Cherry and Sapele (a member of the Mahogany family). The inscription plate is Canadian Maple. Walnut cases will have a maple cross with Cherry banding. Sapele cases will have a Walnut cross with Cherry banding and a Cherry case will have a Walnut cross with Sapele banding.
The urn is finished off with felt pad feet to prevent scratching and the inscription plate is glued in place once customized to your specifications. Even the inside of the urn is oiled and a convenient finger pull makes it easy to access the interior once the screws are removed.
Note: This double unit is not normally stocked, they are made to order hence lead times are slightly longer.
- 100% made in Canada
- Exterior dimension 8.875” W x 13.5” L x 7.25” H (225mm x 343mm x 184mm)
- Interior dimensions 6.25” W x 10.75” L x 6” H (159mm x 273mm x 152mm)
- Volume 403 cubic inches (6.60 liters)
- Weight: 5lbs 14oz (2.67 kg)
- Bottom panel attaches with 4 screws
- Finished with several coats of oil bring out the depth of the grain and protective top coats sprayed on.
- Inscription plate (Canadian Maple) 5.5” x 10” (140mm x x254mm)
- Inscription can include name, dates of birth/death, a phrase and graphics. All of it is cut on our state of the art CNC router.
1. Once you've selected your Urn design and completed checkout we will send you an email within 24hrs.
2. We will ask for your inscription details. What is the name, birth date, death date and any other phrases, quotes or imagery you'd like on your urn.
3. Bruce will then create a digital rendering of your inscription for your approval. Typically this takes 2-4 business days. Once you review and sign the PDF- it's off to production!
4. We will notify you when the urn has been completed (typically 10 - 14 business days for this urn). We will send you tracking info when available.
- Shipping costs are set on a per region basis and you will see options presented at checkout. We ship only via UPS or Canada Post with signature required upon delivery.
- Ground shipping time varies by location but is normally 3 - 5 day.
- Expedited shipping available.