A companion urn is designed to hold the cremated remains of two adults. Many couples choose this option so they will be forever together in the same urn.
Designed to hold approximately 414 cubic inches this urn is sized to allow additional items to be placed inside such as jewelry, mementos, photographs, etc. , This unit is available in Walnut, Cherry and Sapele. Many couples choose the image of a pair of doves or hummingbirds or interlocking hands and so on as a symbol of their everlasting love. The urn is built to order so there are no restrictions on what can be carved on the front. This urn is also suitable for one very large individual allowing additional room for the cremains.
The inscription plate is Canadian Maple.
This urn is also suitable for one very large individual allowing additional room for the cremains.
The urn is finished off with felt pad feet to prevent scratching and the inscription plate is glued in place once customized to your specifications.
Note: This unit is not stocked, they are made to order.
- 100% made in Canada
- Exterior dimension 9.75” W x 9.75” L x 9.75” H (248mm x 248mmx 248mm)
- Interior dimensions 7.25” W x 7.25” L x 7.88” H (184mm x 184mm x 200mm)
- Volume 414 cubic inches ( 6.78 liters)
- Weight: 8lbs 13oz (4 kg)
- Bottom panel attaches with 4 screws
- Finished with several coats of oil bring out the depth of the grain and protective top coats sprayed on.
- Inscription plate (Canadian Maple) 5.5” x 5.5” (139mm x 139mm )
- Inscription can include name, dates of birth/death, a phrase and graphics. All of it is cut on our state of the art CNC router.
1. Once you've selected your Urn design and completed checkout we will send you an email within 24 hrs.
2. We will ask for your inscription details. What is the name, birth date, death date and any other phrases, quotes or imagery you'd like on your urn.
3. Bruce will then create a digital rendering of your inscription for your approval. Typically this takes 2-4 business days. Nothing is committed until you are 100% satisfied with the layout. Once you review and sign the PDF- it's off to production!
4. We will notify you when the urn has been completed (since our companion urns are always made to order the lead time is approximately 3 weeks). We will send you tracking when available!
- Shipping costs are set on a per region basis and you will see options presented at checkout. We ship only via UPS or Canada Post insured.
- Ground shipping time varies by location but is normally 3 - 5 day.
- Expedited shipping available.